Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Blog break, it seems...

I had hoped to have a post up yesterday, or even today, but it appears I am needing to take a bit of a break from this series and my blog. The art journaling posts entail quite a bit of work, often taking me a few hours to write up. "Real life" is demanding quite a bit of my attention right now, and I just can't seem to devote as much to my blog. I have a getaway coming up in July, so I shall return after that with new posts.

In the meantime, I encourage you to utilize my previous journal posts and their tips/techniques, as well as search out links on the web for other art journal artists. There's a ton of inspiration out there. Keep playing and experimenting in your journals, and remember, don't fear the mistakes - there are lessons to be found there.

Hope you all have an artful day, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment