Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's day...again...

i know, i know. But i promise this will probably be my last V. Day post. Two more:

Ingredients: CS - stash, PTI; PP - Best Occasions; stamps - Studio G, Autumn Leaves Freestyle Alphabet, PTI Paper Tray,Inkadinkado Sketchy Flourishes, Heidi Grace Dreamer; ink - Versafine, Pallette Hybrid, Ranger Nick Bantock Collection, Versamagic; Prismacolor pencils/OMS; brads - MM; ribbon - Offray; embossing powder - Stamependous.

And i'm sorry, but i love this card. And yes, i usually apologize before complimenting myself. Maybe i should stop doing that. In fact, i think we should make it a point to recognize our personal talents and take pride in those things we do well.
Ingredients: CS - stash; PP - MM, Karen Foster Design; stamps - Studio G, Martha Stweart Clear Pattern Stamps; ink - Versafine, Versamagic, Pallette Hybrid; ribbon - Offray; dimensional glaze.

So today i urge you to take pride in yourself and your skills, and to allow compliments from others, and yourself, to sink in. i challenge you to find 5 ways to compliment yourself today. i'll start!

1. i'm a really good cook.
2. i'm a thoughful person.
3. i can make beautiful art.
4. i'm a loyal friend.
5. i'm a good writer.

Now let's hear yours!

2 comments:

  1. I would never tire of seeing your work Jessica, so stop apologizing! You are awesome. I too, love that red/green/black card. It's really great. The LO is so eye-catching, and that PP is gorgrous!

    I liked your little challenge too.
    Here goes:
    1. I'm a really good cook.
    2. I can make great art.
    3. I can sing quite well.
    4. I am excellent at multi-tasking.
    5. I am generous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Dana! :) And thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete