Friday, February 27, 2009

Rainy Friday...



Happy Friday everyone! i plan to spend tonight in my craft room; my son is going to Grandma's house for an overnight visit. This will give me a chance to work on my art journal in solitude.

So today i have one card to show. This card came together quickly (a rarity for me) and i was very pleased with the outcome.

Above is a close-up where you can see the shiny cardstock i used. i don't know what company makes this - my DC (darling companion) brought a loose stack of this home to me from work. i just love it!

Ingredients: CS - stash, Bazzill; PP - ?; stamps - Inkadinkado Gem Stone Birds, Hero Arts Friendship Messages; ink - Pallette Hybrid; felt flower - American Crafts; ribbon - Michael's; brads - MM; Prismacolor pencils and OMS; Stickles; button - stash; pop-dots.

Have a great day everyone! And enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous of your "kid free time!" Living so far from any family or friends is troublesome in that arena.
    Gorgeous shiny CS! I've been considering purchasing some but haven't done so yet. Is it Stickles that you used on the bird? It looks awesome and so perfect like little gems. The LO of the card is cool too. I like the folded ribbon and the felt flower.

    ReplyDelete