Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Mojo Monday...on Wednesday!


Here's the card i'm going with for Julee's Mojo Monday sketch. This week's sketch has a twist - you have to include some scraps or pieces that almost made it onto a card in the past but for some reason were not used. My "almosts" here are the sun image, the bleach-stamped brown cardstock and some scrap PP (the sun's "rays"). Thank you to those that commented and helped me make a decision! (For supply info on this card, see previous post.)

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad YOU made the decisions and not me! I hope you win, after all the work that went inot it, you completely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I recently learned my lesson on the whole permanent mono liquid glue too! Now I wait until I'm sending it out to use that darned stuff! It holds like NO other!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! Love those sun's rays and the color combo. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Jess!! I love your card!! The image of the sun is really cool!!

    ReplyDelete