Thursday, June 21, 2007

More cards...

i've been on a card-making frenzy lately! Here's a few recent ones:


Ingredients: Blue/white cardstock (from my stash), textured lilac and lime green cardstock from Colorbok; asian stamps - flowers, butterfly and kanji (can't remember who makes these!), friend stamp from SU!'s Noteworthy set; turquoise ink by Ink It Up, Lime Pastel fluid chalk ink, Cyan, Royal Blue and Lilac pigment inks, all by Color Box; embossing powder; ribbon from Wal-mart and A.C. Moore scrap pack; brads by MM.
Ingredients: Blue/white cardstock from my stash; flower stamps, butterfly and believe sentiment from Brenda Walton's Garden Words set, swirls from Rhonna Farrer's Swirls V:1; Lime Pastel and Blue Ice fluid chalk inks and lilac pigment ink by Color Box, Ranger's black Archival Ink; embossing powder; ribbon from Wal-Mart; brad by MM; pop dots.

Ingredients: Black, white and burgundy CS from my stash; mulberry paper (scrap pack from Wal-Mart; carp stamp - Technique Tuesday's Skin Deep set, kanji (unknown); Chianti pigment ink and Yellow Ochre fluid chalk ink by Color Box, Ranger's Archival Ink; embossing powder; Chinese coin (from my friend, Dana!); ribbon from my stash; envelope from Wal-Mart.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. you're such an inspiration Jess! I love these colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the cards Jess!! I really like the color combos that you used with all of them and I also love how you over stamped on the butterfly and swirl one, it has a great effect!! Your blog is starting off wonderfully!! I need to get busy and post something on mine-lol! It's just been a long week, hope to get back at it soon.
    Hugs!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are beautiful, I love them

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!@ You have been busy. I love the PP you made with the tiny flower stamps on the first two, and the overstamping on the butterfly and the swirl--chic.
    THe last one is my absolute fave though--classy, artsy and oh so awesome!

    ReplyDelete